[TR] [6pack] TR250 parts, WOW

Andrew Uprichard auprichard at uprichard.net
Tue Dec 13 16:50:02 MST 2016

Here’s the deal:

My wife and I have a joint bank account and she really dislikes the look of the TR6.  On the other hand, she doesn’t question what I spend on a car she likes (I know, I am a lucky man !)  And this will be a keeper.  So it will look like a TR250 and will have the features of a TR250, but driving it should be much more fun.

By the way, Albert Runyan at TRF has been great:  I want modern hazard, wiper and washer switches on the H-frame below the plinth and Albert is making me a wooden dash without these holes.

Andrew