[TR] TR250 parts

Andrew Uprichard auprichard at uprichard.net
Mon Dec 12 15:56:17 MST 2016

Hey, Listers:

I recently bought a 250 from a friend on this list.  It is exactly what I
was looking for:  an original, unmolested and rust-free car for restoration.

My intention is to modify the car quite a bit - I already have a fast-road
engine being built by Racetorations in the UK. So, most everything will be
new.  The only things I am putting on eBay are the Clear Hooters switches,
so if anyone out there wants an engine, gearbox, radiator, seats, gauges,
wheels, steering wheel, etc, contact me off-list.  Thanks!

Andrew Uprichard

Jackson, MI