[TR] chrome paint

Joe Curry spitlist at cox.net
Wed Aug 31 18:04:39 MDT 2016

Real Chrome Plating has become expensive in certain states because of
environmental laws.  But there are still places where you can still get
chrome plating done rather affordably.  One such place is Arizona.  We have
a couple of places in Tucson that do fantastic work at very good rates.

Joe

Sent from my HAL-9000

  _____