[TR] K&N Air Filter for TR3A?

Rye Livingston ryel at mac.com
Wed Aug 31 15:28:24 MDT 2016

I had ordered two K&N Air Filters from Victoria British, and while they fit the SUs, the one up front didn't clear the inside fender.  They were really nice and said yep, their fault, they are paying for the shipping back and full credit, but they can't get the right size for my car.

At a Triumphest or somewhere, I've seen K&N on a TR3 and they look sweet.  Here is a photo I found online too.

I just talked to a guy at K&N, super helpful.  The ones I shipped back were 2 1/2" thick.  In addition to the 2.5" thick filter, he has filters that range from 2.15 down to 1.063.  I'm sure someone on this list has this set up, what size/thickness of filter fits?

Thanks,

Rye
1960 TR3A

Rye