[TR] chrome paint

Bob Danielson 75TR6 at TR6.Danielsonfamily.org
Wed Aug 31 11:49:34 MDT 2016

Forgot to mention that if anyone wants to see the end result comparing chrome paint to the SpectraChrome process, let me know and I’ll send you a picture ..... and here’s their Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/spectrachromeusa/

Bob
Bob Danielson
http://tr6.danielsonfamily.org/PanelBootSales1.htm
Custom Interiors & Boot Covers
http://tr6.danielsonfamily.org/FenderBlanket.htm
Fender Blankets

From: Andrew Uprichard
Sent: Wednesday, August 31, 2016 7:51 AM
To: 'Bob Danielson'
Subject: RE: [TR] chrome paint

Thanks, Bob!
Andrew

From: Bob Danielson [mailto:75TR6 at TR6.Danielsonfamily.org]
Sent: Wednesday, August 31, 2016 7:47 AM
To: Andrew Uprichard; triumphs at autox.team.net

There’s a couple of “spray on chrome” processes that are far beyond chrome rattle can paint. I used rattle can chrome on my gauge bezels and they looked “ok” but it wasn’t chrome. Then I sent the bezels out and had the Spectra-Chrome process applied to them and they came back looking like real chrome..... and at a fraction of real chrome.  I used http://www.sprayonchrome.com/