[TR] Dynalite alternator

Randall tr3driver at ca.rr.com
Sat Aug 27 22:19:25 MDT 2016

> I got some h4 housings from bus depot a few years ago.  I don't think they
> are the same as any you mentioned.  Mine have a flat face.

FWIW, the Bosch ones are also fairly flat.  There is some crown to the face,
but only about 1/4" or so.  Not a particularly good shot, but you can see
the gap in this shot, with them laying flat on a sheet of MDF on the bench.
The one on the left is the new Bosch, with the LED installed.  On the right,
an old "no name" with a halogen H4 bulb installed.
http://tinyurl.com/jbn5566

-- Randall