[TR] What wiring harness do I need?

Jeff Scarbrough fishplate at gmail.com
Fri Aug 26 03:58:02 MDT 2016

The main harness is everything, and the body harness does not include
the engine compartment and some other bits.  If it matters, it's best
to contact the vendor with what you need and see what they recommend.

I assume you are aware that they are on sale at TRF For another few days...

Jeff Scarbrough
Corrosion Acres, Ga.