[TR] TR4 Rear Axle Question

Dave dlhogye at comcast.net
Sun Aug 21 22:24:11 MDT 2016

Exactly.  Split them and position them while they sit on the frame with thick wire.  It's fairly simple to replicate the factory twist and bend over the twisted end.
Same as the TR3.
On my TR3 street/vintage race car, I shaved the cushion to almost nothing for more suspension travel.

Dave H.

Sent from my iPad