[TR] Hi-Torque starter

Rye Livingston ryel at mac.com
Sun Aug 21 13:57:09 MDT 2016

I agree.  Fix it now before you get stranded somewhere, or are hesitant to use the car so you don't get stuck when it does fail.  And it will fail.

Rye
PH: 530-FIND-RYE

On Aug 20, 2016, at 11:23 PM, Geo Hahn <ahwahneetr at gmail.com> wrote:

On Sat, Aug 20, 2016 at 12:08 PM, anabil007 <anabil007 at comcast.net> wrote:

...all bolts were tight... I can move the starter a small distance by hand, still starts car, no weird noise, not hot.   So … pull it and check everything, a real pain, or just wait for it to fall off.

Something's not right.  I'd want to know what before it gets worse or fails.  It doesn't sound like a problem that will just go away.

Meanwhile - brush up on your hand cranking skills.

Geo

** triumphs at autox.team.net **

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive