[TR] Dynalite alternator

Anthony Rhodes spamiam at comcast.net
Wed Aug 17 08:35:30 MDT 2016

Hahaha, I guess I am a competitor of sorts!   But do check out the UK forums on the Dynalite and other similar units.

I have some LED H4 "bulbs" on my desk.  I was given these in late 2014.  I looked at the emitters and compared them to the filaments of the incandescent bulbs and found the physical placement and directionality to be rather different.   I did not install them because I was concerned about the quality of the light pattern with the LED. And I did not need to conserve power.... At least not much.  I live in the country and have little stop and go driving.

If I lived in an area with more traffic, then I would likely try out LED headlights!!   The LEDs are 5 watts or less instead of 55 or 60 watts.... Each

Headlights consume about 35% or more of my 22 amp dynamo's maximum output.  LEDs would consume less than 3.2%!!!!   That would allow me to add some LED driving lights too!!!!!

-Tony

Sent from my IMSAI 8080