[TR] 1961 Triumph TR3a for sale in NC

CFM-TR cfmtr3a at verizon.net
Sun Aug 7 21:11:46 MDT 2016

On one of the Blog sites:

 <http://www.triumphexp.com/phorum/read.php?5,1388669,1388669#msg-1388669>
1961 Triumph TR3a for sale in NC

Aug 5th 2016, 00:24, by thewolfman

I am selling my 1961 TR3a. The car was bought from the original owner about
10 years ago and was sitting untouched since the 70s. Very low mileage.
Tachometer shows 16000 miles which seems to be correct. I am the 3rd owner.
The car is in great condition for its age. It appears to still have the
original paint with some scratches and touchups. The underside of the car
was repainted and is rust free.

New brakes, new master and slave cylinders, converted to silicone brake
fluid. Carburetors were rebuilt and tuned. Converted to modern oil filter
assembly. Recent tuneup with new vacuum unit, points, spark plugs, wires
etc. Car is very reliable.
More pictures on flickr page
https://www.flickr.com/photos/96370297@N04/albums/72157669023532376

What makes this car special and sets it apart from others is its patina. I
left it more or less unrestored and only worked on things to make it either
safe (brakes) or reliable (carburetors, oil filters etc.) asking 19500.

email is aut704 at yahoo.com <mailto:aut704 at yahoo.com>  . Located in Charlotte,
NC.

I don't know anything about the car other than the listing above.

I confirmed that it is still available and have permission from the seller
to distribute to this list .  NFI.