[TR] Wonky Turn Signal Switch (TR6)

glemon at neb.rr.com glemon at neb.rr.com
Wed Aug 3 17:22:34 MDT 2016

"Clearly a new switch is required"

Depends, I had one of the wires come off a new turn signal switch on my TR250 shortly after the install, I took it out and resoldered the connections and it has been working fine for years.

All the wires you have to pull through tight spaces down there can be kind of a mess and easy to screw up.  But once you get it all sorted should work fine for a long time.

Greg Lemon