[TR] Paint job!!!!!!

dave n dave at ranteer.com
Wed Aug 3 15:05:28 MDT 2016

there is one guy here who had his cars (2) painted by Maaco, and they look
great to me.

another friend got a quote for $1500 or so for a stag.  its just a body
shell, nothing on it.  and that includes the hood, trunklid, and doors done
separately.   he also got a quote for $6k.  guess which one he is going
with????

I'm with Randall - my next car will be Maaco because I'm going to drive it!