[TR] Duh

Rye Livingston ryel at mac.com
Tue Aug 2 19:00:21 MDT 2016

The Triumph Travelers Sports Car Club in the San Jose/San Francisco Bay Area, we have this kind of help too.  In the last year I can think of two members who were taking out or putting in engines and organized a work day at their house and had all kinds of help from fellow club members.  It's great to have so much knowledgeable help, and makes a fun day out of it too.

Rye

Rye
PH: 530-FIND-RYE