[TR] Duh

greg greg at gelhar.com
Mon Aug 1 19:41:37 MDT 2016

Randall makes some good points. My local Triumph club has several experienced members who always come to the aid of owners needing repairs on their cars.
When I wanted to install my replacement transmission, I chose a date and seven members came to make the job  easy. Am I lucky, or do other clubs share experiences like this?

Greg G.
Osseo, MN

SENT FROM ALCATEL ONETOUCH TABLET