[TR] Sabrina Engines?

Randall TR3driver at ca.rr.com
Fri Apr 29 01:23:39 MDT 2016

Some of them do still exist, I've got a few photos of the one that Charles Runyan owns (along with the car it goes in).  It was in
pieces at the time I saw it (Summer Party 2003), but I think I read in one of his newsletters that they had it back together and
running since then.

The block is very different, made up of a bunch of horizontal layers.  Note that the attached photo is just the block and pan, that
isn't the cylinder head on top.

No way would a TR3 cam work.  Too many lobes, not enough lift, and the bearing arrangement is different.  The Sabrina cams are
retained by caps (like a crankshaft), so the bearings don't have to be big enough to clear the lobes.

-- Randall