[TR] Cylinder heads

TeriAnn J. Wakeman tjwakeman at gmail.com
Wed Apr 13 17:39:29 MDT 2016

On 4/12/16 6:41 PM, Allen Hess wrote:
> See this:
> http://www.expeditionlandrover.info/2trSite/FAQ_heads.htm
I'm going to have to get back on the server and mask the www.tr3.info
site again.  I guess it was unmasked when I added another site to the
server.

If you have a TR3 there is some interesting stuff in my web site
including a lot of the Triumph Service bulletins, a Lucas wire colour
code, bulkhead hole designations for post TS-6000 vehicles and I have
been capturing interesting technical threads off both the TR and FOT
mail lists, much of which you will not find in books. And of course if
you have an interest in DCOEs I have a page on that as well.

TeriAnn