[TR] Cylinder heads

Bob Labuz yellowtr at adelphia.net
Wed Apr 13 09:29:45 MDT 2016

Andrew,

The only thing you will have to worry about is the choice of intake
manifold. The later TR4 and 4A manifold is a bit longer than the earlier
high port 3 and 4 manifold. Using stock H6 carbs will cause a fitting
problem (stock air cleaner) with the hood (bonnet) on the 4 model. Using
the newer HS6 carbs or maybe the 175 ZS carbs  is a must using that
longer manifold. As far as I can remember both exhaust manifolds will
work just fine.

Bob