[TR] My darned clutch

John Summers rivers2hills at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 9 19:50:22 MDT 2016

I sent this to the 6 Pack list, but the more answers, the merrier.  I changed my clutch slave cylinder and bled it.  Went for a drive and
after sitting in a drive through a few minutes had a heck of a time getting it in gear.  I learned a long time agonot to take the car out of gear in situations like that.  After some crunching of gears I got home.  On adviceof one more experienced than me I re-bled the thing with my son pushing the pedal and me under the car. Finally after seeing no more air bubbles and having a good amount of resistance I went for a short drive.Returning home and about to turn into my driveway I had to crunch the gears again.  More fluid was added and more pumping etc. I felt confident.  I got to the end of my street today before I had to do a U turn and come home.I wonder whats wrong?    There are different spots on the rod into the slave and frankly I don't remember which hole I have it set at.  Would changing that make a difference?  Should I go to the hole nearer theslave or father away, should it come to that.  Ideas, opinions, prayers? John Summers,  Jacksonville Florida'74 TR 6