[TR] snaps

G.D. Huggins gdhuggins at genfiniti.com
Fri Apr 8 06:32:17 MDT 2016

“What does this snap into?”..

On my TR4A, that snap mates with its counterpart which is attached to the bottom side of one of the crossbar members of the top frame.
I think the idea is to snap it to those while the top is down.

When the top is up, those crossbar member-mounted secure the small part of the top that hangs from the center of the top itself.

Hope this helps.