[TR] Wiper rack lube

Wbeech@flash.net wbeech at flash.net
Thu Apr 7 07:34:54 MDT 2016

Thanks Mark, I'll bet an inquiry at the local boat shop will come up the the name.
Bill B

Sent from my VIC-64

On Apr 7, 2016, at 2:49 AM, Mark J Bradakis <mark at bradakis.com> wrote:

wbeech wrote:

> Cleaning all the hard caked grease from the wiper motor and wheelboxes on the TR3, makes me wonder:What is the best/recommended lube for the motor, rack and wheelbox?

At Bailey's we used this pale blueish green water resistant marine grease, I seem to recall it was made for the wheel bearings of boat trailers that were often submerged.  Can't recall a brand name, sorry.

mjb.

** triumphs at autox.team.net **

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive