[TR] Trivex glass - read TRIPLEX

Don Hiscock don.hiscock at gmail.com
Wed Apr 6 08:18:23 MDT 2016

John, on the subject of Triplex and Triumphs, you and others might get a
kick out of one of the cars on the grid for the Gerry Marshall Trophy race
at this year's Goodwood 74th Members' Meeting, 19-20 March
https://4xdog.smugmug.com/photos/i-4vKH9jF/0/X3/i-4vKH9jF-X3.jpg

BR,

Don

On Wed, Apr 6, 2016 at 7:44 AM, John Macartney <john.macartney at ukpips.org.uk