[TR] Trivex glass for TR3 windshield

Mo and Dave MacKay m.d.mackay at sympatico.ca
Tue Apr 5 20:31:17 MDT 2016

Randall Reihing wrote:
>Prosource is selling clear TR3 windshield safety glass for around $150.00
and you do the installation. Here is the link:
http://www.prosourceglassintl.com/popclassicglass.html

>I have a broken 1960 TR3A windshield. I have a firm quote from a local,
Toledo, Ohio, auto glass installer, who already has the windshield, to
install the new glass in my 1960 TR3A windshield frame for $275.00, plus
tax. He has done >this before and is highly regarded.

>I am not sure how the Moss product compares but there is Youtube video of a
Canadian man who has done a total frame off restoration of a TR3 and he
purchased his new windshield glass from Prosource. If you scroll through his
>videos you can find then where he shows the front of the shipping carton
with the Prosource name and address. He goes by the Youtube video name of
Cheftush. He is a professional Chef. His TR3 work is impeccable.
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7G1ju6XWsCc

Chef Tush is Dave Tushingham. Dave is the past President of the Toronto
Triumph Club and a great guy. He's a chef too.

Here's how to reach him: http://www.torontotriumph.com/html/contacts.shtml

Dave MacKay
1960 TR3A s/n 68639L
Near Toronto, Canada