[TR] How much oil pressure is too much?

Ted Schumacher tedtsimx at bright.net
Mon Sep 21 13:07:10 MDT 2015

A few years ago when the zinc issue was just starting to raise its ugly
head, we spent a year looking at what oil to offer. Finally settled on
Brad Penn.  Good product and they offer a break-in oil which was a real
perk since we rebuild a lot of engines. We also (commercial message)
sell it for $72/case. Ted

--
Ted Schumacher
tedtsimx at bright.net
http://www.tsimportedautomotive.com
108 S. Jefferson St.
Pandora, Ohio, USA 45877
Fax: 419.384.3272 (24 Hrs.)
Phone: 800.543.6648 (US & Canada)
Tech/ Gen. Information/ Worldwide: 419.384.3022