[TR] TR4A windshield wiper system

john-marie at sbcglobal.net john-marie at sbcglobal.net
Fri Sep 11 13:47:04 MDT 2015

List,
Oops.  Previous email inadvertently sent.  Here is the rest of the message.
Can anyone help me with the original routing of the windshield washer tubes from the "T" to the nozzle at the wheel box assemblies?  I am referring to the plastic tubes for washer fluid.  I have the original tubes and "T".   Based on length, it appears the "T" is located close to the left edge of the passenger side wheel box access opening.  That is also close to the right side (as viewed from inside the car) of the heater mount.  Do the plastic tubes snake from the brass tubes at the nozzles, to the "T" somewhere around the passenger side wheel box, then a single line exits to the dash mounted pump?  As always any help is appreciated?
John DeLuca

Sent from my iPad

Sent from my iPad