[TR] Commercial with a TR4 in it or 4A?

wbeech wbeech at flash.net
Tue Oct 27 20:12:49 MDT 2015

>From the chatter on the list, I would say he did it!

-----Original Message-----
From: Triumphs [mailto:triumphs-bounces at autox.team.net] On Behalf Of
glemon at neb.rr.com
Sent: Tuesday, October 27, 2015 8:20 PM
To: Geo Hahn <ahwahneetr at gmail.com>; Triumphs <Triumphs at autox.team.net>;
Creig Houghtaling <creig555 at live.com>
Subject: Re: [TR] Commercial with a TR4 in it or 4A?

If you zoom it looks like it is a TR4 convertible top set up but hard to
tell for sure.  No doubt some cruel production assistant picked just such a
car on purpose, rubbing his hands together and saying with an evil
laugh--"this, this will drive those Triumph guys crazy,  mwaaaahahaha...."

Greg Lemon

---- Geo Hahn <ahwahneetr at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Tue, Oct 27, 2015 at 5:06 PM, Creig Houghtaling <creig555 at live.com>
> wrote:
>
> The side spears says to me it is a 4A.  The bumper is 4.  What are
> > we looking at there?
> >

> Also - TR4 turn signals and the grille includes (redundant with the
spears)
> TR4 side lamps.  No bonnet emblem and no T-R-I-U-M-P-H.
>
> We're looking at somebody's car.
>
> Geo

** triumphs at autox.team.net **

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html