[TR] A very rough TR5

Glenn A. Merrell - TSN StagByTriumph at triumphstagclub.org
Tue Oct 27 18:27:19 MDT 2015

Wow, that is extremely ROUGH!!  and they want $19K !!!  I don't think so.

I might consider selling my Great Running, rust free, all original, all
matching numbers 1968 Triumph TR250 in Triumph Racing Green with new SS
Bell Exhaust, tires and a pile of new parts for about $27k and the owner
can even drive it home in time to put it under the Christmas Tree!

Compare that value to this TR5 for $84,888 USD fully restored Ebay #
171963637820

Glenn TSN Admin, aka StagByTriumph