[TR] update - the mystery continues

Geo Hahn ahwahneetr at gmail.com
Sat Oct 17 13:45:13 MDT 2015

No valve seals on a TR3 engine.  Could be worn valve guides but in my
experience those usually manifest themselves by allowing oil to seep into
the cylinder when the engine is off and produce blue smoke briefly at
start-up.

Once the head is off (and possibly the pistons examined) I expect the
answer will be more apparent.

Geo