[TR] update - the mystery continues

Geo Hahn ahwahneetr at gmail.com
Fri Oct 16 19:45:17 MDT 2015

I recall you initially had a problem with an incorrectly installed oil ring
(overlapped instead of end-to-end).  Sure sounds like that again since leak
down and compression tests reveal nothing.

I have a hard time imagining valve guides could cause the massive blue
smoke you're seeing - but a failed oil ring sure could.

Geo