[TR] what happened?

Dixie4 dixie4.wales at virgin.net
Thu Oct 15 11:42:42 MDT 2015

Oh dear.
  My theory would be 'figure of eight liner' gasket failure. Being newly
rebuilt there will be hardly any grip holding the gasket / liner firm.
Something you would find on an older engine. The liners must be clamped
to prevent any movement. It could be something simple for instance a
faulty cylinder head gasket.
Just my two pence worth.

Adrian TR4A CT 64306 O
Wales UK