[TR] what happened?

Rye Livingston ryel at mac.com
Thu Oct 15 09:27:09 MDT 2015

I'm not discounting any idea, but I'm pretty sure the smoke was oil they way it acted, and the 2 oil soaked plugs.  When it was happening the mechanic put his hand next to the tail pipe and would have commented that it was steam I think.  Never the less, I'll check all that.  And the head and block were fully serviced at the machine shop and all new aluminum plugs were installed.  Interesting idea thought and I'll check them out.