[TR] Shop floor for TR

Hoyt Duff hoytduff at gmail.com
Mon Oct 12 12:11:02 MDT 2015

On 10/12/15, wbeech <wbeech at flash.net> wrote:
> Bill,
> Thanks for the advice, I suppose I would like the floor to outlive me,
> 20-30
> years.  This is a shop floor and not a showplace so I was thinking of
> foregoing the non-slip additives to make it easier to squeegee when
> cleaning
> up.
>
> Have not get a quote from anyone one, called the only one in the phone book
> and he is 5 hours away.  I will call Sherwin-Williams, they sell these
> products, and see if they have a guy to recommend.

Rather than have a "pro" do it, spend the money on better products and
do it yourself. If you can wrench on a Triumph, you can lay down a
floor covering.

If you spend some time reading the related posts in the forum whose
link I supplied, you will get an excellent idea of the relative merits
of different product and floor preparations. All good to know even if
you do hire the work out..

--
Hoyt