[TR] any all weather car cover recommendations?

Randall TR3driver at ca.rr.com
Mon Nov 30 17:33:00 MST 2015

Don't know if they still have them, but Costco recently had some Coverking "multilayer" car covers on sale that looked to be good
quality at a good price.  Since one of my Stags is stored outdoors (and the city requires that it be covered), I bought two of them.
The box says expected outdoor life is 3 years (indoor 5 years).

For anything that is unpainted or showing signs of rust, I recommend "CSP Corrosion Stop".  Made by the same company as PB Blaster,
readily available at Wal-Mart & so on.
http://www.amazon.com/Blaster-16-CSP-Corrosion-Protectant-11-Ounces/dp/B0015DOEKI

It's basically a heavy grease with a light solvent carrier, so it goes on wet and penetrates through cracks and existing rust then
dries to a layer of grease.

-- Randall