[TR] Pre-production TR6

John Macartney john.macartney at ukpips.org.uk
Fri Nov 27 15:37:34 MST 2015

If he's the Roddy McLeod of that huge parts and car emporium in the depths
of a forest near Little Rock, Arkansas, I met him in 2009 when the British
Car Club of Arkansas hosted me and 'uncle jack' for a most enjoyable evening
next door to Roddy's place. He gave me a tour of his facility - including a
long door TR2 that has now (well, in 2009 it was) surrounded by shelving
full of unobtanium and he couldn't get to it to restore it :) Can't open his
website to send him an email, do you have his address?

Jonmac