[TR] Pre-production TR6

Wbeech@flash.net wbeech at flash.net
Thu Nov 26 08:38:56 MST 2015

Interesting, going tomorrow to take a closer look and ask a few more questions.
Bill

Sent from my VIC-64

On Nov 26, 2015, at 9:23 AM, John Macartney <john.macartney at ukpips.org.uk> wrote:

To the best of my knowledge, there were no prototypes/mules for the TR6
because (a) it was no different mechanically to the 5/250 and (b) it only
differed externally from its predecessor with body panels.

Jonmac