[TR] Pre-production TR6

glemon at neb.rr.com glemon at neb.rr.com
Wed Nov 25 20:39:29 MST 2015

 I am not aware of any pre-production TR6s, although one could argue the TR250 might be called such.  The early cars were the same as the TR250 under the skin.  Various changes were made to carburation/emmissions, compression ratio, cam, and trim/cosmetics and safety equipment over the production run.

My guess is it is just a 69 (early production) but who knows.  Early cars should have a vacuum advance and retard on the distributor.

Greg Lemon
TR250