[TR] Signed Kastner Cup Tee Shirts

J.C. Hassall jhassall at gmail.com
Sun Nov 22 17:02:46 MST 2015

Folks, I have a few tee shirts from the 2015 Kastner Cup race with Kas' and
Clark Lincoln's (the artist who created the front design) signatures.
These are true collector items - how often do you see Kas' signature, much
less on *your* shirt?  The shirts are eBay item #301806097979.

Get 'em while I have some; when they're gone, they're gone.  I have 1
Medium, a couple of Large and an Extra Large.  The proceeds will go to the
Kastner Cup event next year.  And I'll have one less bag of stuff in the
bedroom, so it's a win-win.

jim