[TR] ZS Carb Leaking

James Henningsen trguy75 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 21 13:32:27 MST 2015

One of my 75 TR6 ZS carbs was leaking severely from the fuel bowl.  I pulled
the carb and replaced the float valve and bowl gasket thinking it was a
stuck valve.  Seemed to help, but after three days, there is some fuel on
the bottom of the bowl.  Nowhere near as much as the pool on the floor
previously.  The floats were replaced ten years ago and did not appear to be
taking on fuel. Any ideas what to check next. I am thinking it is the float
not shutting off the valve.

Jim Henningsen

Ocala FL

75 TR6

62 TR4 (the restoration that never seems to get finished)

73 Jaguar XKE Coupe (new lad in the paddock)