[TR] Verizon email changes - any effect on receipt of postings?

Carl-TR cfmtr3a at verizon.net
Sat Nov 21 09:40:59 MST 2015

I received the notice below this week (I removed the hyperlinks - if you
want them let me know).   Some questions:

a)      Anyone else use Verizon.net (FIOS?) as their email provider?

b)      Any concern about a switch to what looks like a hybrid AOL email
service?

c)       Will this affect receipt of mail lists such as
Triumphs at autox.team.net?

We have some great news to share with you.

We're teaming up with AOL to provide you with AOL Mail, an enhanced email
experience that we think you're going to love.

Here are just a few benefits you'll get with AOL Mail:

*	Much more storage space for your email
*	Advance spam filters
*	Virus protection
*	Email attachments up to 25MB
*	Send texts and instant messages right from your inbox
*	Backround themes designed by innovative artists from around the
world
*	Compose emails with stationery
*	Easily manage your email anywhere with the highly rated AOL app

What does this mean for my existing email?

In the coming weeks, your current verizon.net email will move over to AOL
Mail. Your email address will not change and you can continue to use your
verizon.net email address through AOL Mail. In addition, any folders and
contacts you have setup will automatically move to AOL Mail.

Do I need to do anything?

There's nothing you need to do right now. Once your verizon.net email has
been moved over to AOL Mail, you'll see a message from us when you access
your email. Just follow the instructions to complete AOL's basic
registration and you're all set.

To learn more about this move, click here.

Sounds exciting.  But what if I have questions?

Support for AOL Mail will be available at the AOL Mail for Verizon Customers
help page,where you can get more information about the features and benefits
of AOL Mail, mail settings and more.  Thanks for being a loyal customer.

Carl Musson

1960 Triumph TR3A

TS81802LO

Tampa Bay Florida