[TR] TR 4A, front frame motor mounts

John & Pat Donnelly pdonnel1 at san.rr.com
Thu Nov 19 18:38:17 MST 2015

Hi Dave,

On my '67 TR4A I also have both holes. One in the center of the support and one about 1" rearward. I've install in both ways and found that the front ones make the notch in the harmonic dampener line up with the steering wheel rack. Using the rearward ones causes the heater return pipe to hit the battery box. But the rearward ones allow my HVDA tranny to mount better. YMMV.

Johnnie