[TR] Powder Coated Frame

Jim Gray toodamnfunky at comcast.net
Wed Nov 18 23:02:24 MST 2015

Hey fellas' I got into the conversation a bit late. Am I to understand there
is a frame available ?

I drive a TR4 with RMVR in Colorado ( 4 tub on an irs frame ). I have a
friend who's converting his boys tr4's

to IRS frames who might be interested in a prepared frame. two boys, two
race cars.

If there is a frame available in Colorado I'd be happy to make some
introductions.

jim gray

Aurora

  _____