[TR] Whats it worth?

Greg Lemon glemon at neb.rr.com
Wed Nov 18 22:23:01 MST 2015

I mentioned to Mr. Janssen that I might be interested and where was it
located, but I got no response, so maybe he has moved on to other interests.
But agree it is pretty dependent on local demand.  There was one on the
local CL a couple years ago for a long time at an asking price of a few
hundred dollars.

Greg Lemon