[TR] Compression TR3A

Geo Hahn ahwahneetr at gmail.com
Mon Nov 16 10:01:38 MST 2015

Guys -

I think Ann's interest in being able to drive the car under these
circumstances may be more that just for fun.  From the following video and
prior emails on this list I think the car gets used (or at least needs to
be available for use) in motion picture and TV productions:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MDgTDTAtptM

Is anybody here a member of NJTA?      http://www.njtriumphs.org/

Not practical for a group of volunteers to commit to any major work but
this sounds like a situation where some basic checks would tell a lot more
about what is called for and what can be done in the meantime.

Geo