[TR] TR6 door pins

Dave dave1massey at cs.com
Mon Nov 9 05:21:27 MST 2015

Needle nose pliers work, too but the hemostats can be locked onto the pin and that is one less thing to deal with.  I guess the springs will keep the panel tight against the handle but I've never had a problem with slack panels w/o the springs.  I think that iff the panels were slack without the springs the springs would not present a problem.

Dave Massey