[TR] TR6 door pins

Stan Foster stan at redtr6.com
Sun Nov 8 16:12:20 MST 2015

Use something long and sharp like a woodworkers bradawl, compress the mechanism and shove the sharp end of the awl in the opposite side of the hole that you intend to insert the pin. The awl will be strong enough to hold the mechanism compressed more or less while you shove in the pin while backing out the awl.

Stan