[TR] TR3 Voltage Regulator

terryrs at comcast.net terryrs at comcast.net
Thu Nov 5 17:37:45 MST 2015

Thank you, everyone.  Yes, obviously I was reading volts on a voltmeter, not amps.  Apologies for the misstatement.  Good point about the amps.  I'll do a multimeter test for amps.

So what I'm hearing is that the usual voltage regulators don't come pre-adjusted, so that the one from Moss that does is indeed a bonafide choice.

Thank you, everyone.

Terry