[TR] Vibration at Speed

Tom Note tom628 at verizon.net
Tue Nov 3 17:18:00 MST 2015

I have a similar vibration problem. I've read several times that the problem
is often that the TR wheels shold be balanced on a machine that has a
"lug-centric" adapter, rather than the hub-centric system that most balance
machines use. I haven't found a local place yet, but I haven't really been
looking either. I've heard that some of the higher end imports may require
lug-centric balancing.

But your point, Alex about hub run out is well taken. Think I'll check that
out.

Tom