[TR] Any suggestions ?

Andrew Uprichard auprichard at uprichard.net
Sun Nov 1 05:05:55 MST 2015

On the first pus, the slave pushrod doesn't move enough to fully disengage,
but the second push is fine (rod moves probably a quarter-inch more).

Bled the line at the master cylinder, but that didn't help.  The master had
been rebuilt, so I replaced it with a new one:  the slave was new from the
get-go.

Andrew