[TR] Coffee cup holder console

Keith Stewart keithstewart at bell.net
Mon May 25 12:39:39 MDT 2015

> Question:  I'd like a coffee cup holder for the console.  The wedge type always tilts.  I know this has come up before, but can't find a link for one.  Seem to remember one in Moss, but can't see it in the catelogue.  Any thoughts?
>
> Terry Smith, '59 TR3A
> New Hampshire

You can take a look at http://www.clarkandclarkinc.com/triumph.htm <http://www.clarkandclarkinc.com/triumph.htm>

The TR4 version is also used on the TR3. If you are looking for a console, I think this is the one Moss used to carry. The only downside is that the TR3/TR4 version has a very shallow cup holder. The AMCO replica version that is out there, is considerably more expensive. I have both the Clark and Clark TR4 version and TR6 version

Keith Stewart
keithstewart at bell.net