[TR] Coffee cup holder console

terryrs at comcast.net terryrs at comcast.net
Sun May 24 14:28:25 MDT 2015

Hello all.

TR3-A TS 58667 is back from the body shop after repairs from hitting that deer on April 1st.  The April Fool's joke must be on me, because that deer isn't laughing.  Even now I'm not either.

Bought a new headlight rim from TRF, but it's thicker than the last one.  It's a press-on and is wider than the one it replaces.  Neither the original nor the replacement seem to fit the buckets that I found used.  Seems not enough room around the nose cavity for the rim to go deep enough.  Will play with it more tomorrow.

Question:  I'd like a coffee cup holder for the console.  The wedge type always tilts.  I know this has come up before, but can't find a link for one.  Seem to remember one in Moss, but can't see it in the catelogue.  Any thoughts?

Terry Smith, '59 TR3A
New Hampshire